The top three stresses that seem to plague us every year are finding the right gifts for everybody, finding quality gifts within a budget and last but not least managing to get it all done in time whilst juggling our already busy lives.
Whoever you're buying for, nearest or dearest, school teachers, office colleagues or your customers, we can help! We now have on our website six curated gift sections where you are able to mix and match any of our award winning listed products and five preprepared gift boxes to really take the guess work away should you prefer.
If you need our help to order for multiple recipients then please contact us to book a time with one of our friendly team who will be on hand to help you with your order. To do this just type the word Gift into our Instagram DM's or email us and we will message you back to arrange a time.
What you get when you shop with us
As a family run independent company we offer unique items that aren’t available in larger stores. We only produce products we would want to buy ourselves, that are transformative and offer good value, the perfect Christmas presents!
We offer free delivery throughout the UK for orders over £60.
We offer exceptional customer service and guarantee clear communications about shipping times and cut-off dates for deliveries.
You don’t have to worry about your carbon footprint all of our products are made in small batches right here in the UK.
99% of our packaging is made from recycled materials and can be reused or recycled again.
For the undecided shopper we also offer e-gift cards which can be redeemed against any of our products, ask one of out team.
Here are our Healing Alternatives 5 top tips for taking the stress out of your Christmas Shopping.
- Start by making a list of everyone you need to buy for and we mean everyone! relatives, friends, teachers, work colleagues and even pets.
- Break down your list into categories and work out how much you plan to spend on each group or individual. Coming up with a budget and sticking to it is one of the best things you can do once it’s done that’s when the fun bit can start.
- The great thing about having a budget and sticking to it is that it allows you to start thinking about the important things like what would really make a difference or improve that persons life. Take your time don’t feel pressured or rushed to make impulse buys. November is a great time to visit local Christmas fairs where you will find independent brands offering unique products and deals you won’t find in larger department stores. We love fairs, it gives us a chance to meet you and we are always on hand to offer help and suggestions if you need a helping hand. We will be at a number of fairs this year starting with the Stylist Live next week in person and the Wonderlist online fair. Please click this link to see the full list of Fairs we will be taking part in.
- Keep an eye open on the Christmas gift guides also another great place to find inspiration. Click here to see our dedicated gift guides page.
- Other areas to save some money. Remember most companies when you register with them will offer you a discount, if you are a regular buyer or are buying multiple presents from an independent company contact them. Im sure they will be happy to offer you a discount. Don’t forget to check out gift boxes, retailers will often combine some of their best sellers together reducing the overall price of the combined products. The beauty of the gift boxes is they can be gifted to one individual or divided up and used to gift to several people on your list.
We hope these tips will help to make your Christmas shopping more enjoyable and fun!